|Place of Origin:||Shenzhen, China(Mainland)|
|Brand Name:||Eagle Finder|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||5 Sets|
|Packaging Details:||Outer packing box size: 70*51*31.5CM 20feet Container: 230Sets|
|Payment Terms:||T/T in Advance|
|Supply Ability:||1000 Sets per Month|
|Contract Manufacturing::||OEM service offered if the total quantity is over 100 for an order|
rc bait boat,
fishing bait boats,
RC Fishing Bait Boat With GPS
Golden Remote Control Fishing Boat Bait With Compass+GPS
Type: RYH-001B(Basic Type +GPS)
GPS Bait Boat Features:
1) Internal antenna for Remote control
2) 2.4Ghz Full digital duplex two-way wireless remote control
3) The remote control with LCD can display the working status of the boat while sailing.
4) Release the bait and hook by remote control.
5) Turn on/off he boat light by remote control.
6) The boat can automatically return to the departure point in case of the remote control battery outage or the communication outage.
7) Equipped with GPS navigation system,you can set and store 31 GPS points,and display the current position and target point latitude and longitude in real time.
8) Manual sailing:The boat can sail by operating the joystick.
9) Automatic sailing:Equipped with the electronic compass on the boat and the remote control,so the boat can sail automatically.
10) Self-check of malfunction:when the boat has malfunction,the RC screen will show the corresponding malfunction icons.
11) Air upgrade: download the upgrading APP in the computer,connect the remote control to the computer with USB cable,turn on the power switch of the boat and remote control,the software of the boat and remote control will be upgraded.
GPS Bait Boat Specifications:
|Distance of remote control||500M|
|Battery Working Time||Lead-acid battery: 1-1.5 hours
18650 Li-ion battery:2-3 hours
|Turning Radius||0.5 M|
|Bait Hopper Capacity||2 KG|
|Weight (excluding battery)||8KG|
|Lead-acid battery capacity||12V/10AH|
|18650 Li-ion Battery Capacity||11.1V/10AH,11.1V/20AH|
|Usage||Fishing and entertaining|
Contact Person: Ms. Crystal Qin